Patricia Urquiola Studio is looking for a product designer to join its team in Milan, Italy.
Patricia Urquiola Studio is looking for a passionate mid-level experience collaborator to join the furnishing accessories, decor and textile design department in Milan and work on a wide range of projects for international customers. Sensitive and talented, the candidate must have a minimum of three years relevant experience with a great understanding of the design industry.
As a part of the team, the successful applicant will be in charge of the entire creative process including trend research in design, art and fashion, concept development, 2D design, 3D modelling, rendering and product implementation. Comfortable in building and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers, the candidate should meet the below requirements.
- knowledge of the trends and latest offers in the design market
- elaboration of ideas and concepts
- creation of realistic 3D models and images
- creation of 2D graphics/illustrations and patterns for surfaces and textile products
- development of physical prototypes
- excellent teamwork and organisational capability
- excellent knowledge of Rhino and KeyShot
- excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- fluent English
- Italian much appreciated
- Spanish or French could be a benefit
To apply for the position, please submit your personal portfolio (PDF format, maximum 4 MB) and CV via the apply for job button below. Please note that candidates must have the required permit to work in the EU.