Phillips Tracey Architects is recruiting a recently qualified Part-III architect to join its team in Richmond upon Thames, Surrey.
We are searching for an ambitious and creative RIBA Part-III qualified architect to work with us on an exciting mix of education, residential and mixed-use projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- proficient in 3D modelling and rendering
- strong conceptual and technical design skills
- working knowledge of the RIBA work stages and UK building regulations
- knowledge of Vectorworks would be an advantage
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience of working with clients and stakeholders
- a creative approach to problem-solving
- ability to work autonomously, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- an interest in marketing through social media
- excellent model making skills
- competition presentation and submission skills would be a bonus
Our friendly and vibrant team specialise in high-quality architectural solutions. While we use the latest design and modelling technology, we are also renowned for our freehand drawing skills. For examples of our work please take a look at our website.
Our offices are located in the heart of Richmond, near to the Green and River Thames. As a successful candidate, you will report directly to a director to ensure you develop your professional abilities.
This position is a permanent full-time role and is available for an immediate start. A competitive salary will be offered based on experience and ability.
Phillips Tracey Architects is a RIBA chartered practice and equal opportunities employer.
All of our employees are required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK without restriction.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV/Portfolio (maximum file size 10mb) by clicking the apply button below.
A concise sample of your most relevant and exciting work should be included.
Alternatively, you can apply in writing to Phillips Tracey Architects, 1 Times Court, Retreat Road, Richmond TW9 1AF
The reference 1803 should be included in the subject line of your email or on your covering letter.
No agencies or third party applications, please.