Piercy&Company are seeking a marketing coordinator to join its team in London.
Piercy&Company is seeking an articulate, enthusiastic and energetic marketing coordinator to join its growing London-based studio. The candidate will work collaboratively with architectural teams across the studio, but will work particularly closely with the senior team and founding director.
Piercy&Company has carved a reputation for carefully crafted contemporary residential, commercial, and civic projects in sensitive historic and urban environments. The studio’s work attracts awards and industry accolades, including RIBA National Awards, Architect of the Year, Blueprint and FX Awards.
- work in collaboration with architectural team members on bid writing across EOI’s, RfP’s, PQQ’s, tenders and other pitch documents for both private and public sector opportunities
- prepare marketing documents as required – screen presentations, introductory documents, competition boards etc – in collaboration with architectural team members
- prepare written material and images for our external PR consultants
- compile and coordinate award entries
- coordinate events – both hosted by Piercy&Company and attended by Piercy&Company
- maintain and update the image, project, new business and press databases
- ensure the website and social media accounts are up to date
- ensure consistent application of the brand identity across all documentation
- coordinate the commissioning of photographers
- monitor press mentions and articles
- prepare marketing material associated with events
- coordinate other marketing initiatives as required
- equally strong in graphic design and written communication
- knowledge of and passion for architecture and design
- enthusiastic and energetic
- self-motivated and able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines
- a good eye for graphics/layout
Experience and skills:
- minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role within an architectural or design studio
- proficient in InDesign
- able to write clearly about architecture and the architectural process
- familiarity with the RIBA Work Stages
- basic Photoshop (cropping, resizing, web-readying, basic colour correction etc.)
- experience managing website content and social media accounts desirable
- experience working to short deadlines and balancing competing priorities
Please submit your cover letter outlining your suitability for the position as well as a PDF CV using the ‘apply’ link below.
Application deadline: we are looking to fill the role as soon as possible, though understand that an immediate start may not be possible.
Remuneration dependent upon experience.
Piercy&Company is an equal opportunities employer.