Populous is seeking landscape architects to join its London studio.
Our London office has an opportunity for creative and ambitious landscape architects to play a vital role in bringing new stadia and public realm to life through innovative design. The roles will give passionate designers the opportunity to work first hand with architects to make real changes through influencing and expanding landscape architecture in our practice on global projects.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- master’s degree in landscape architecture
- strong conceptual and technical design skill along with experience of delivering projects through to construction.
- experience across all project stages from delivery to construction including public realm design.
- strong client management skills
- excellent communication, project management skill report writing skills
- proven experience in architectural drawing, landscape drawing and 3D modelling
- proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite in addition to Sketchup, Photoshop and Lightroom
Ideally the successful candidate will also have the following skills:
- experience in Revit (although training will be provided)
- experience using Keyscapes, NBS and Lumion
Please submit your CV and cover letter detailing how your experience and skills match our requirements by clicking here to apply.
The deadline for applications is 3 June 2019.
The salary range for this role is £30,000 – £35,000.
Populous is an equal opportunities employer. With offices on the banks of the River Thames, five minutes’ walk from Putney high street, Populous employees enjoy a full range of workplace benefits, as well as the opportunity to attend events at a number of our London venues, including the O2 Arena and Emirates Stadiums.