Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is seeking a bid and new business coordinator to join its practice in London.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners (RSHP) is an award-winning international architectural practice headquartered in the City of London. We work across multiple sectors on a variety of exciting projects ranging from small, innovative housing developments, through to very large-scale international infrastructure projects.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is looking for a bid and new business coordinator. The suitable candidate will work closely with the head of new business and the partners to help secure new projects for the practice.
The role will have a core focus on the production of bids, proposals and presentations, with scope to grow into a wider variety of responsibilities to support the new business and communications teams.
Key responsibilities – to include, but not be restricted to, the following:
- support the new business team in identifying, appraising and responding to new project enquiries and opportunities
- write copy, collate, and produce high-quality, engaging bid documents for tender responses (EOI, PQQ, RFQ and RFP) and presentations, coordinating requirements with both internal and external stakeholders
- review submissions for compliance, quality and consistency
- maintain a library of written responses, case studies and relevant information to support the production of bids
- log and maintain CRM records for new project opportunities and generate weekly reports
- undertake research projects specific to geographical markets, sectors and client groups
- attend and participate in new business meetings
- attend industry forums and events when required
Skills and qualities:
- two-three years of experience writing bids and proposals for a leading architecture practice
- a calm professional manner; creative, reliable, and self-motivated
- highly organised with an ability to effectively prioritise key activities and deadlines, both as part of the team and autonomously
- confidence to liaise with senior managers and external clients
- meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work well under pressure
- fluent in spoken and written English, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- proficient using a range of software, including Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office
- skilled in designing and preparing graphic layouts
- experience using CRM and digital asset management software
- a keen interest in architecture and design, good knowledge of the industry would be a plus
We will offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a wide range of benefits including :
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas time off
- a profit share programme (according to contract terms)
- private health care plan paid for by RSHP
- annual health check assessments
- subsidised corporate gym membership
- season ticket/cycle purchase loans
If you feel this role is for you, apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter to the ‘apply’ link below. We’d love to hear from you.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners is an equal opportunities employer.