SCP is seeking a content and digital marketing executive to join its team in London.
Working at the company headquarters in Shoreditch, this role is for an ambitious creative talent who can create engaging, brand-relevant content for all marketing communications. In this role, you will assist the head of marketing in the planning and execution of the marketing strategy and its activities.
The role involves writing whip-smart copy for SCP’s website, blog, newsletters, press releases and printed marketing materials. You will work with the retail, contracts and wholesale departments to ensure that suitable content is created for all facets of the company. This role is for someone who can work to deadlines within a busy marketing calendar. SCP is looking for someone with ideas, who wants to be at the forefront of developing and delivering a creative communications strategy.
- write and edit copy, and communicate with fluency across all media platforms
- manage social media schedule and develop ideas to increase following and engagement
- create marketing material and POS collateral
- manage in-house photography of SCP products, store displays and events
- help coordinate and participate in events
- upload products to the website and manage site content
- assist with e-commerce troubleshooting
- assist with press loans and image requests
- a minimum of one years’ experience in a marketing, content, PR or similar role
- ambition to develop a career in marketing
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, enjoys copywriting
- appreciation of good design and good knowledge of the design industry
- overall technical aptitude should come as standard
- proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Microsoft packages
- good organisation and presentation skills
- an aptitude to work across a variety of tasks
- good eye for photography, layout and graphic design
- creative thinker, who is proactive and enthusiastic in taking own initiatives
Submit your CV, covering letter and salary expectations by clicking the ‘apply’ button below.