Shadow Architects is seeking a project manager to join its team in New York, USA.
Shadow Architects is a New York City-based architecture and design firm focusing on high-end residential, restaurant and retail work. We are looking for a project manager to work on multiple projects, share responsibility for general operations of the office, and become an integral part of our growing firm.
Candidates should be passionate about architecture & interiors, dedicated, personable (charismatic, eloquent) and confident dealing directly with existing and prospective clients. Responsibilities will include design, project management and construction administration.
Our Flatiron based studio has a tight-knit team of designers, a casual but focused work environment, and offers a competitive salary/benefits package.
- must have min. two-four years experience working an NYC architecture or interior design firm and have strong design skills
- BArch, MArch or interior design degree is required as well as knowledge of NYC interior construction, building codes, and NYC Building Department protocols
- excellent design, organization, and communications skills required
- attention to detail a must
- the office is Mac-based and knowledge of Vectorworks is a plus
- must have desire to be involved and participate in all aspects of a project, from concept through construction, as well as the day-to-day operations of a small design firm
- must be a US resident or F-1 visa holder
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resumé, cover letter and work samples with the subject “Project Manager” by clicking the ‘apply’ button at the bottom of the ad.
For more details on our projects, check out www.shadowarchitect.net