Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects is a currently looking for an interior designer/architect to join its Chicago office.
Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects is a leading architectural firm with offices in Chicago and London. We create innovative educational, work, living, cultural and mission critical environments for institutions, businesses and governments to achieve their education, commercial and civic goals.
SNHA is seeking an interior designer or interior architect with three to seven years’ experience to join our team in Chicago. The selected candidate will work as a key part of multiple design teams, and on project types including education, institutional and mission-critical. This position requires active involvement in all phases of design from programming, concept, space planning, design development, detailing, documentation, to involvement in construction administration, as well as FF&E selection and specification.
- space planning and conceptual design skills
- development of layouts for typical rooms/space types
- development of material palettes
- graphic and material presentations for in-house and client meetings
- construction documentation in Revit
- programming with user groups for FF&E
- furniture budgets and specifications, bid packages
- knowledge of furniture systems and materials
- degree in interior design, interior architecture or architecture
- minimum three to seven years of relevant experience
- proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop, Excel, Word and other design related software
- working towards NCIDQ, LEED and/or Well accreditation a plus
- authorization to work in the US