Stefano Boeri Architetti is seeking a junior architect with experience in urban planning and masterplanning projects to join its team in Milan.
The junior architect will work as a team member in all the design phases and will cooperate in the realisation of drawing plans, renderings, presentation and working models. The selected candidate will report directly to the project leader or project director, and ultimately also to the partner in charge.
- professional degree in architecture/urban planning
- working experience of at least one to two years on projects at the urban scale (plans and masterplans)
- specific skills in the development of GIS projects
- specific skills in the use of the Adobe package
- specific skills in 3D modelling at urban scale
- knowledge of spoken and written English
- availability for work travels
Your applications should include a cover letter (stating availability), a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 8MB. The applications missing some of the above mentioned documents will not be considered.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.