There is a vacancy for an interior architect at Studio Aisslinger in Berlin.
Studio Aisslinger’s projects are characterised by a high degree of individuality and diversity. For current projects we are looking for support for planning and implementation stages. Our studios focus is on the development of projects with unique concepts and design as well as the implementation of these designs through all planning phases down to the last detail.
A feel for trends, materials, colours is equally as important to integration into our small team.
The work location is our studio in Berlin – so please only apply if you are available to start at short notice.
We are looking for:
- at least five years’ of professional experience
- management and coordination of projects in all service phases
- economic supervision of the project
- support of clients and planning participants acrsoss the entire project phase
- cost and schedule planning in the project
- coordination with the project team
- motivation and high design standards
- design, supervision and coordination of workshops, meetings and sessions with clients and planning participants
- implementation of concepts and designs down to the last detail
- working with VectorWorks, Rhino 7, Adobe
- project management in German and English
- independent project management in all work phases with all areas of interior design, including concept and floor plan planning, cost and schedule planning, development of fixed and loose furniture, lighting concept, accessories and furnishings, etc.
- large range of projects of all types and sizes from hospitality, corporate architecture, retail, office planning, etc.
- varied project work and personal development opportunities- interdisciplinary cooperation within our team from the fields of architecture, interior design, visual communication, product design
- international team with over 10 nationalities
- full-time contract, open to flexible working time models
We look forward to receiving your application with work samples and CV. Please submit your application in PDF format via the apply for job button below.
Building 3, staircase 1
Phone: +49 (0)30 315 05 400