UNStudio is looking for experienced technical architects to join its office in Hong Kong, China.
As an international architectural firm, UNStudio is active in the broadest fields of architecture. Our project portfolio covers every aspect of architecture, ranging from small to large scale projects, research and theory. The atmosphere within each of our offices is international, multidisciplinary, design-oriented and ambitious, but also open, non-hierarchical, team-based and friendly, with attention to personal well-being, knowledge development, and career planning.
- seven to nine plus years of experience as an all-round architect, with extensive international experience during design development, construction documentation, and construction administration stages
- experience on-site fulfilling a resident architect role or the equivalent, not just for site coordination but as an on-site problem solver who can resolve issues immediately
- technical problem solver with the ability to work out architectural solutions through innovative thinking (documented through construction and shop drawings/details)
- extensive experience in residential and mixed-use program, including oversight of architecture, facade, and interior design packages
- excellent knowledge of products, materials and construction methods, especially in Asia
- HKIA member with solid knowledge of Hong Kong building codes, AP a plus
- proactive and self-motivated, with a continuous desire to both learn from and mentor others
- strong aesthetic sensibilities and design skills
- fluent English communication skills (reading and writing); fluent Cantonese communication skills (reading and writing) a plus
- knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, etc. Some experience with Revit, Digital Projects or relevant BIM software a plus
Working conditions are according to Hong Kong legislation. Benefits are consistent within all UNStudio offices. Applications consisting of a short motivation letter, CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (PDF, max. 10MB) addressed to Feely Pan using the ‘apply’ link below.
- 熟练掌握和运用Auto CAD、Rhinoceros、Adobe Creative Suite 等软件，具备一定evit、Digital Projects或BIM 软件能力者优先
工作条件依据香港相关法律。福利制度依据UNStudio内部统一标准。请将求职信、简历、作品集（PDF格式最大不超过10M）以电子邮件的形式发送到: Feely Pan firstname.lastname@example.org