Dezeen is looking for a US sales and business development representative to join its team in London.
Dezeen is the world’s most popular and influential architecture and design magazine, with a readership of three million monthly users.
Reporting to Dezeen’s head of sales and business development, the successful candidate will work closely with our in-house sales team to:
- focus on driving US revenue growth across display banner advertising, editorial, social, video and event sales channels
- build new relationships and strengthen existing relationships with key brand and agency contacts in the US
- generate quality sales leads across design, luxury and lifestyle brands in the US
- pitch to and secure new client briefs, and work with our editorial, video and digital teams to propose attractive and innovative campaign packages
- research and keep up to date with industry trends and new product developments in the US
This role will involve frequent travel to the US, in particular New York where our US office is based. A candidate with extensive US contacts and an awareness of US business and culture would be a plus.
We want someone who is business savvy, results-driven and be able to work effectively to ambitious sales targets in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
The ideal person will have a strong work-ethic, exude confidence and have great interpersonal skills as you will also be expected to attend relevant industry events.
You should have at least one years’ experience in sales (preferably in digital media sales) and a proven track record of sales achievements and client relationship management.
A high standard of written and spoken English is essential.
This is a full-time position based at Dezeen’s canalside office in Hoxton, London.
Dezeen offers flexible working and a minimum of 25 days of annual holidays plus public holidays.
Please apply by submitting a CV and a short cover note along with your salary expectations to Dezeen’s head of sales and business development Margot Stokes.
Please submit applications using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we regretfully will only respond to candidates selected for interview.