Wright & Wright Architects has an opportunity for a Part-II architectural assistant to join its London team.
We are currently looking for a Part-II graduate to join a team initially working on Lambeth Palace Library. It is the archive of the Church of England and a building of national importance, which we won in an international design competition.
The office is currently working on The Geffrye Museum and a new study centre for St John’s College, Oxford and has recently won competitions for the British Academy and Pembroke College, Oxford.
The successful candidates will demonstrate an understanding of and empathy with our design approach. They will be able to work as part of a team but also with self direction and initiative, displaying a strong commitment to the job and a willingness to go the extra mile when necessary.
- exceptional design talent
- an understanding of construction and detailing
- an ability to write coherently and to prepare reports
- good interpersonal skills
- excellent 3D computer skills
- excellent organisational skills
- BIM would be advantageous
If you are interested please submit a CV with some examples of your work for the attention of Helen Hancock using the ‘apply’ link below.