Interior designers – all levels
Brinkworth is hiring interior designers of all levels to join its team in London.
We are looking for both permanent and freelance interior designers of all levels to join our brilliant team, who are busy working with both our existing clients and some very exciting new ones.
We look for the following qualities:
- a passion for design and interest in a wide spectrum of creative disciplines
- excellent visual and verbal communication skills, conveyed through comprehensive drawing and visualisation, both digitally and freehand
- the ability to work both independently and collectively on the creative and operational aspects of design projects
- a contemporary design language that can be applied to fulfil the specific demands of varying clients and their brands
- proficiency in Vectorworks and competency in Cinema 4D, Photoshop and InDesign
- salary negotiable dependent on experience
If you would like to apply, please send your cv and portfolio via the apply for job button below.
Brinkworth is a global design company creating spaces that build strong connections between people and brands. Established in 1990, the company’s experience has resulted in a highly creative international portfolio, predominantly within the retail and hospitality sectors.
Tags: Freelance jobs | Interior architect | Interior designer | Brinkworth