Cousins & Cousins is seeking a mid-weight interior designer and FF&E manager to join its team in London.
Cousins & Cousins is an established architecture and interior design studio and is looking for a middle weight interior designer with FF&E procurement experience to join our team in North London.
This position requires a hands-on, creative individual with strong organisational skills and excellent supplier and material knowledge. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the design process from inception to completion.
- autonomous as well as being a team player
- strong problem-solving skills and onsite experience
- strong level of attention to detail
- passion for all aspects of design
- thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
- effective negotiation skills and ability to build supplier relationships
Qualifications and skills:
- minimum of two years post qualification experience with a degree in interior design or interior architecture
- experience in high-end residential, hospitality and Cat B office fit-out
- ability to create and develop design concepts for client presentation as well as working closely with the managing and creative directors
- experience in overseeing FF&E specifications of all soft and hard materials/finishes and project schedules
- creation and management of FF&E budgets
- up to date knowledge of furniture, lighting suppliers and their products on varied budgets
- ability to present to clients effectively
- ability to read and understand technical drawings
- knowledge of local and online showrooms and resources, industry trends
- experience in bespoke furniture design and production
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite essential
Cousins & Cousins is a sociable and collaborative studio. We offer a competitive salary, a company pension scheme, flexitime, staff events and activities and contribution to professional subscriptions.
Please send your CV and portfolio with a very concise cover letter explaining why you would like to work for Cousins & Cousins. Please apply by using the apply for job button below.
We will only be able to respond to successful applicants and will not discuss particular applications on the telephone, however we sincerely appreciate your interest in the studio.
No agencies or third-party applications please. Cousins & Cousins is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is only available to applicants based in the United Kingdom