Chinese firm Daipu Architects is offering paid architecture and interior design internships at its office in Beijing.
Daipu Architects is an emerging architecture practice focusing on cultural and other public projects. We are based in Beijing, with projects geographically spreading in mainland China.
Tree Art Museum, designed by Daipu Archtects, is recognized as one of the nine “the most creative spaces in Beijing”.
In 2014, Dai Pu, the founder of Daipu Architects, received the Perspective Award as one of the “40 under 40” prominent designers shaping Hong Kong and Greater China. In 2017, our project “Wood Mountain” was also awarded ‘Interior Design’s Best of Year Awards’ and ‘Global Excellence Awards’.
We are looking for passionate architectural and interior design interns. The candidates will be working directly with the architects/designers to develop, visualise and present new projects. We offer competitive salary depending on experiences of the candidates. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a variety of cultural, private residence, workplace and public projects in a dynamic environment.
Essential requirements of the candidates:
- bachelor of master degree in architecture or interior design majors
- strong design expression and model making skills
- a genuine enthusiasm for contemporary art, lifestyle and awareness of current trends in architecture
- familiar with Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, 3D Max, Vray, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and related software
- ability to work under pressure and as part of an energetic team
Applications should include:
- portfolio of work in PDF format, less than 10MB
Please submit your CV and portfolio, and indicate, the position you are applying for and your intended duration of the internship.