An interior design studio based in London is seeking a senior interior designer to join its firm.
The studio is looking for a highly-motivated, conscientious professional with the ability to run a job and lead a team on a project to the highest standards. This is an excellent opportunity for a person who is well presented, enthusiastic and passionate about design.
As a senior designer, you will have successfully worked on projects from conception to completion for a minimum period of six years’, demonstrating your skills at delivering exceptional design.
The candidate will be required to:
- prepare concept designs for director review
- prepare full concept presentations
- prepare full detail drawing packages
- drive projects
- managing a projects efficiency, to program and budget
- building and growing existing client relationships
The successful candidate should:
- have at least six+ years’ experience in hospitality design background
- have site experience
- be advanced in AutoCAD – essential
- have excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- have exceptional attention to detail
- have an excellent standard of both verbal and written English
- have proven ability of leading teams of minimum three members
- have a dynamic personality
- ability to motivate and lead a team
- develop a good working relationship with both directors
- maintain a high level of communication with both directors
- be able to manage workload and project timelines for both themselves and the team
- establish ongoing client relations to ensure future project collaborations
How to apply
Applicants should submit their CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are only able to respond to applicants selected for interview.