HENN is hiring a staff member for communication and documentation to join its office in Berlin, Germany.
HENN is an internationally operating architectural practice with offices in Munich, Berlin and Peking, and with over seventy years of accumulated experience of building to meet the needs of culture, administration, teaching and research, and development and production, as well as in the field of masterplanning.
We are currently looking for an experienced full-time member of staff to join our communications team in our Berlin office. The communications department is responsible for conveying our projects and ideas both externally and internally, and in designing and transmitting content for full cross-medial impact. As part of the communications department, the documentation team (projects, press reviews, library) is an important cornerstone of what is a vibrant archive within our architectural office.
HENN and you – a mutual success story
Do you enjoy interesting and exciting projects? Are you looking for an environment in which you can effectively apply and leverage your creative skills and force of personality? Do you take a delight in interdisciplinary exchange? Do you like working with modern digital tools? In that case, it would be a pleasure to get to know you! We value your individual contribution, offer great opportunities to further your personal and professional development and progress, and we attach great importance to open communication and cooperative teamwork.
- self-sufficient authoring of press releases and text contributions for the Internet and Intranet
- archiving and documentation of design and planning records in our image databank and on the internet/intranet
- enhancement and refinement of the image data bank and the corresponding content areas on the internet/intranet
- internal communication activities, such as the preparation of expert information and the regular organisation of internal events
- on-the-spot supervision of student trainees in the field of communication
- a degree in architecture or in a related field
- experience in communicating architectural content and an enjoyment in conceptual design work
- proficiency in the use of content management systems, 3D / CAD softwares (preferably Revit) and of Adobe
- a conscientious and meticulous work approach, high social skills and a communicative personality
- a very good command of spoken and written German and English
We very much look forward to your application!
Please apply by submitting your full application via our recruitment portal.