HENN is looking for an interior designer to join its busy team in Beijing, China.
HENN is an international architecture firm with offices in Munich, Berlin and Beijing. We have more than 65 years’ experience in the areas designing, planning and realising cultural, office, science and research buildings, production facilities and masterplanning.
We are currently seeking experienced interior designers for our Beijing office. Prospective applicants will have worked on demanding projects for private and public clients.
Working at HENN
Are you looking for a professional environment where you can bring your personality and creative vision to bear? Do you relish interdisciplinary dialogue? Do you enjoy working with modern, digital tools as part of an international team and using your inventiveness and versatility to help everyone succeed? If so, we would love to get to know you! We place great importance on open communication and cooperation. The HENN Academy provides a space for specialist professional development and exchanging ideas with colleagues. We value your individual contribution and can offer you opportunities to further develop and grow.
- conceptual design to pitch for projects, competitions and potential clients
- signage and lighting design
- space planning, test fitting and schematic design schemes for interior design projects
- design development for presentations and documentations
- formation of construction documentation packages including drawings, schedules and specifications
- architecture graduate
- at least five years’ professional experience, preferable in large scale projects for commercial interior spaces
- experience in working in China
- professional proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD Architecture and Adobe CS
- solid level of experience in interior design focused firms
- coordination experience with signage and lighting design
- excellent levels of written and spoken English
How to apply
Please apply by sending us a complete set of application documents – including your CV/résumé, portfolio, references and salary requirements – via our application portal.
We look forward to receiving your application!