Holland Harvey Architects has an opportunity for an experienced Part 2 architectural assistant or recently qualified architect to join its team in London.
Experience in F&B or retail with an interiors focus would be advantageous.
Holland Harvey Architects is a RIBA-chartered practice and design studio based in east London. Established by Richard Holland and Jonathan Harvey, our approach focuses on process and strategy, to deliver aspirational projects as solutions for complex briefs.
Our studio is based in a canalside warehouse in east London, where we form part of a wider creative community of local designers. As a small team we are driven, focused and agile; we forge personal relationships to understand our clients’ needs and ensure our designs exceed expectations.
Every project is unique, as is our approach. We spend time exploring, making and testing until we distil an idea to its simplest, most elegant form.
We believe that the best idea should always win. We love architecture. We love the process of design and enjoy spending time to make sure that we get everything just right.
- offer you the opportunity to guide the conceptual and detailed design of projects in exciting central London locations
- facilitate the development of your career as part of a growing design studio
- provide a creative, friendly and energetic working environment
- develop and manage the conceptual and detailed design of our projects
- produce drawings and 3D visualisations to capture and communicate the design intent
- participate in regular design workshops with clients
- undertake the production of information for tender purposes and play an active role in negotiations with contractors
- source and specify furniture and finishes
- work alongside suppliers, fabricators and manufacturers to procure specialist items
- work closely with other consultants to coordinate pre-construction information
- candidates must be confident, independent and share our passion for delivering original projects
- proficiency in Vectorworks, Affinity, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office is required.
- SketchUp, Rhino and V-Ray skills are an advantage
Applicants must have access to a laptop in order to be able to work from home, access to software and setup would be provided by Holland Harvey.
Employment type – Fixed term contract with a view to extend.
Please submit CVs and samples of work, no larger than 5MB, using the ‘apply’ link below.
We regret that due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.