Marcel Wanders is looking for a project manager – interior design to join its Amsterdam-based team.
Marcel Wanders is an internationally renowned studio based in the spirited Dutch capital, Amsterdam. Together with our talented international team of over 50 specialists, we realise exciting projects for premium brands and private clients around the globe. Our mission is to ‘create an environment of love, live with passion, and make our most exciting dreams come true’. Our thriving, inspiring studio space is located in the heart of the creative Jordaan district.
If this sounds like the place you want to work? Well read on, because we’re currently looking for a talented project manager – interior design.
As our project manager – interior design you manage the projects through the schematic and design development phases. You are the primary contact for clients, architects and external contractors in order to efficiently and effectively manage the projects to profitable completion. Your proven track record working with external consultants, multiple stakeholders, and construction procedures will help you manage projects and ensure budget targets are being met. Actively managing client’s budgets and schedules and preparing strategic plans for mitigating risks are part of the job. As a project manager – interior design you also give your input regarding staffing needs based on current and projected workload. Your experience managing teams of multidisciplinary designers and your excellent organisation skills will help you bring our amazing projects to the next level.
Skills and experience
– professional degree in architecture BScs/MScs/equivalent, registered in country of education
– minimum ten years experience in an architectural project management position
– strong experience of managing client and 3rd party relationships whilst safeguarding timelines, milestones, sign off
– experience of working on international projects in a multidisciplinary team environment
– managing and liaising with other consultants: Structural, MEP lighting, acoustic etc.
– ability to identify changes in scope and excellent client & people management skills in order to successfully draft and sell change orders
– excellent competencies in allocating resources, project planning, setting and reaching deadlines to ensure project profitability
– fluent in English, verbal and written and other languages French/Arabic are a plus
– experience in the hospitality/hotel sector is beneficial, but not a requirement
– living in Amsterdam or willingness to relocate to Amsterdam
– fluent in English, verbal and written – other languages French/Arabic are a plus
– European working Visa, no need to apply if you don’t have a valid EU Visa
Please apply online via: https://marcelwanders.homerun.co/project-manager-interior-design/en
Please apply if you meet the requirements.
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
at Fletcher Priest Architects
Experienced Revit technician
at Grant Associates