On is offering a 3D design internship in Zurich, Switzerland.
At a glance
We are looking for a 3D design intern to join our trade marketing design team. We are crafting On’s visual appearance over retail channels. Together with the 3D campaign designer, you’ll be working on the 3D execution of the campaign: in-store and windows designs specifically.
We are a team of retail designers. Every day we work on making On’s visual language even better than the day before. We design our visual communication in the same way our shoes are made: with total attention to detail and focus on function. If you care about all of the above and even about what no one else might see, and this makes you happy – you’re at the right place – so do we.
- 3D campaign research: create moodboards, visualise and communicate window and interior design concepts
- material research and communication with potential producers
- visualisation (CAD, models and prototypes) of concepts and designs created by the 3D campaign designer
- generate technical drawings and production assets
- a degree in industrial design
- experience working with CAD (Rhino, KeyShot, 3ds Max) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- an understanding of production processes
- willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- an aim for pixel-perfect output
- a highly hands-on and can-do attitude
What we offer
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the “fastest-growing sports company” of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team that is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual strives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
An image is worth a thousand words, so please make sure that besides your CV you submit your portfolio. We are looking forward to seeing your work!