Peter Rose + Partners is looking for a marketing manager to join its team in Boston, USA.
Peter Rose + Partners is an international architecture and urban design firm based in Boston, MA. We are a highly collaborative, design-focused, and research-oriented team that works with cutting-edge technologies, focusing on sustainability, wellbeing and comfort, and social and urban issues. Our work has been recognized through numerous publications and awards.
With a number of significant projects in the pipeline, we are seeking a marketing professional with experience managing the marketing and PR efforts of a creative, design, or architectural studio. You’ll play a key role in helping grow the reputation and awareness of the practice as it enters a new, exciting phase in its development.
The marketing manager is responsible for leading the new business and profile-building of the practice. You will work closely with the principals and our external marketing consultant to devise and implement marketing and PR for the practice. You will oversee and manage new business activity, promote company news and ensure that opportunities in the media, as well as at events and conferences are maximized, while simultaneously managing the practice’s own communications channels, both digital and print.
- proactively managing the principals’ new business activities
- assisting the directors in generating practice brochures, credentials, and case studies
- assisting the directors in strategizing and preparing for presentations and meetings
- organizing a weekly internal review of new business activities
- coordinating and participating in monthly Skype meetings with the Principals and the external marketing consultant
- planning marketing activities, communications, and content marketing (e.g. e-newsletters and other digital and social media communications)
- ensuring the website is regularly updated
- ensuring the database of clients, potential clients, developers, media and industry organizations is up to date.
- maintaining a calendar of international architecture, design and arts events for relevant networking opportunities
- liaising with architecture trade press, mainstream design and lifestyle consumer magazines, architecture and design critics in the broadsheets and bloggers to promote project stories
- liaising with book publishers and assisting with coordination of essays, project texts, drawings, and photographs for monographs
Our ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is proactive, happy to work on their own initiative, and has:
- Bachelor degree and three+ years of marketing experience, preferably gained from working within a creative, design or architectural studio
- excellent writing, editorial, and communications skills
- strong understanding of new business and marketing techniques
- confidence, excellent organization skills, resourcefulness, and the ability to work to a high standard
- up-to-the-minute knowledge of digital and social media communications
- a genuine passion for architecture
- Adobe CC expertise
Salary dependent on experience.
Please submit your resume and cover email using the ‘apply’ link below.