Unagru is looking for a Part 3 project architect to join its studio in London.
Unagru is a young practice based in East London with a a varied background in urbanism, ecological design, interior design and architecture and a growing portfolio of private residential, commercial and mix-use schemes. We are a friendly, collaborative team, sharing an office space with other likeminded architecture practices.
We want to meet someone who will become a leader in the practice and work to make it grow and diversify. The ideal candidate will have at least two years’ post qualification experience (Part 3 equivalent). They will be very passionate about architecture, urbanism, and construction technology. They will be willing to contribute to the company’s growth by improving processes and standards, investing time in education and sharing knowledge with the team. They will be confident working independently and able to collaborate effectively in a project team through all design phases. They will coordinate and manage projects from start to finish and deal directly with clients, contractors, and consultants. They will have exceptional attention to detail.
You will be working on and leading two high-end residential architectural projects. At the same time, you will take part in preparing competition entries and design concepts for new projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- at least two years’ post qualification experience, and at least one year as a project architect.
- a beautiful portfolio
- exceptional conceptual design and technical design ability
- an understanding of the architectural projects’ design approach and workflow
- technical knowledge of UK planning and building regulations, and UK/London housing standards
- excellent communication skills and be perfectly fluent in English
- a minimum one year of working experience using Revit. Please do not apply otherwise
- permanent permission to work in the UK
Start date: January-February 2021, with a three-month probation period
Location: Dalston, East London
Salary will be based on experience.
Please submit a short cover letter clearly describing your current qualification, employment status and availability, your CV and an edited portfolio showing your design and technical experience.
To submit your application please click the ‘apply’ link below.