Vitrocsa is seeking a graphic designer/photographer at its London studio.
Vitrocsa UK is looking for an energetic creative designer willing to develop their ideas and knowledge while working on real time projects in a growing company that offers a great team oriented working environment.
- design and produce a wide range of print and digital material including but not limited to creating promotional branding and marketing material, reports, business cards, newsletters, simple GIF and animations, handouts, email signatures, brochures
- generate ideas after receiving a brief
- present ideas and opinions to the team
- support the team with creative material
- website design
- PDF design
- article writing
- maintain blogs and social media including news of our latest projects
- planning documents layouts
- company branding and Identity
- getting in contact with worldwide partners to gather new project photos and media
- graphic design
The ideal candidate shall possess the following skills and experience:
- intermediate knowledge and skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite, particularly: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- a strong understanding of composition, page layout, colour theory and typography
- ability to understand the company’s brand with ability to produce work respectful of the brand guidelines
- creativity, flair and an eye for detail
- passionate about design
- excellent communication skills
- ability to work in a project team collaborative atmosphere
- strong time management and balancing more than one project at a time
- able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and stay motivated
- excellent written and spoken English is essential
- eager to learn from others and independently
Knowledge/interest in the following is desirable:
- 3D rendering
- UI/UX design
- HTML/CSS (bonus but not necessary)
This is a full-time position with a salary depending on experience.
Visit our website to view the type of work that we do and the kind of company that we are. Interested candidates should send examples of your work, a resume, and a cover letter to tell us how you will make a difference to our company.
Submit all documents using the ‘apply’ link below.