BradyWilliams is seeking a graduate intern to join its company in London.
BradyWilliams is looking for a passionate, enthusiastic individual to intern at our busy studio. We specialise in hospitality, retail and high-end residential interior design and have an internship position available.
We are a lively busy studio, so the candidate will get the opportunity to be involved across all projects in some capacity. This is also a forum to shine and if the candidate has a certain skill set, there will probably be room for them to practice this.
We have a number of projects on at the moment ranging from restaurants to high-end residential. We also have a number of potential projects coming up, which may affect the job role greatly.
The duties will initially span across all aspects of the design process and general administrative tasks.
Duties will include:
- answering phones
- meet and greet guests, offering tea and coffee etc
- keeping meeting room clean and tidy, clearing post meetings
- general administrative/studio coordination-post, ordering stationery
- tidying and maintaining the studio library and sample library
- ensuring studio is kept generally in good order
- contacting suppliers for information/samples
- assisting design assistant with supplier meetings
- aiding operations manager with social media by creating artwork in Photoshop/InDesign
- ad-hoc errands for the studio and directors
- assisting designers with schemes
- sourcing FF&E, finishes and materials
- assisting with CAD drawings-making changes, setting up title block, preparing PDFs
- assisting with editing images and rendering in Photoshop
The successful candidate should:
- have a degree or equivalent qualification in interior design or related field
- have good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD programmes
- have excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- good attention to detail
- excellent standard of verbal and written English