New York, USA
at Michaelis Boyd
Michaelis Boyd has an opportunity for a designer to join its practice in New York, USA.
Michaelis Boyd is looking for a passionate designer with experience working in the US to join a small, rapidly growing team in our recently opened New York office. The ideal candidate will be able to take ownership of projects whilst working independently. This role requires a self-motivated designer with experience of large scale commercial or hospitality projects.
- Master of Arts degree in architecture, interior architecture or interior design
- at least three years’ of related experience, which must include commercial/hospitality projects
- an interest in interiors with a good eye for design
- knowledge of US building codes
- proven experience managing clients single-handedly
- knowledge and experience of using VectorWorks
- architectural experience
Michaelis Boyd is an equal opportunities employer. We offer a competitive benefits package, salary is dependent on experience. If interested, please submit your CV and portfolio using the ‘apply’ link below.
Tags: Designer | Interior architect | Interior designer | Michaelis Boyd