Oppenheim Architecture is looking for a communications director to join its busy team in Miami, USA.
Oppenheim Architecture is seeking an enthusiastic and forward-thinking communications director responsible for worldwide external communications, press liaison, publications and exhibitions, events and lectures, marketing material and OA’s web presence. Working with our senior leadership, you would develop and implement an integrated marketing and communications strategy to achieve business goals and drive growth through strategic integrated campaigns
The role will also lead on content generation, digital marketing/social media, PR, events, internal communications, as well as contributing to embedding our brand throughout the world.
Establish global communications strategies in accord with business development goals:
- determine opportunities within the organization and translate them into communication plans within a broader context
- initiate and identify external prospects to support strategic goals of OA
- manage all PR while working hand-in-hand with Senior leadership
- 7-10+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in internationally reputable firms
- MA/BA degree in international business, design, communications or equivalent
- relevant experience in public relations and/or public affairs in the creative industry or cultural sector is an asset
- superior communication and organizational skills
- knowledge of architecture and master planning and/or art and design world
- excellent managerial skills with mature personality
- competency with implementing social media platform strategies
- proficient copywriting and editing skills
- self-disciplined with a hands-on approach
- ability to excel in a fluid, cross-functional and collaborative team environment
- fondness with architecture and art
- proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, knowledge in HTML, Flash, Dreamweaver and Fireworks a plus
- fluent in English. Full professional proficiency language/s is a plus
Oppenheim Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering an open dynamic and challenging international work environment for applicants to develop their career goals.
Please submit CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
3D printing technician
at UCL Barlett School of Architecture