CZWG Architects is looking for a graphic designer to join its team in London.
Founded over 40 years ago, the ethos of our practice has always been based on strong design flair and good practical, economic sense. CZWG’s studio now boasts an established team of over sixty with a management team of eleven partners and nine associates, responsible for maintaining our commitment to a contextual design philosophy and the firm’s reputation for an inclusive and collaborative way of working.
The selected candidate will work closely with CZWG’s Communications and graphics manager and in a support role for our architectural project teams.
The key responsibilities include:
- prepare brochures and presentations for the architectural project teams and provide design assistance where needed
- coordinate the design of a new practice website
- create and upload existing website and social media pages content
- prepare and update marketing brochures, case studies and practice presentations
- help colleagues in the use of the Adobe CC software — InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- first point of contact for press and third-party photograph enquiries.
- create and maintain branded stationery and merchandise.
- design awards entries — brochures, presentation boards
- maintain staff, practice and project records for marketing purposes.
- ensure CZWG brand identity is upheld through all mediums of communication
The successful candidate must have:
- a creative flair, with an eye for detail, layout and typography
- excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC suite particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- good communication, organisation and time management skills
- a motivated and approachable attitude
Please submit your covering letter, CV and portfolio by clicking the apply button below.
Application deadline: 16 March 2018