Studio Egret West is looking for an interior designer to join its team in London.
Studio Egret West is an award-winning multidisciplinary practice of circa 80 architects, urban designers, landscape architects, graphic designers, model makers and filmmakers working on a range of mixed-use, place-making projects.
Our growing portfolio of UK and European projects leads us to seek an experienced interior designer to work on a range of exciting projects. Alongside a creative and dynamic approach, you will work on projects of all scales.
We offer a collaborative working environment, with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and that of other disciplines within the studio. The company will also support your professional development including the pursuit of qualifications.
- experience in running residential and mixed-use projects, in the UK/Europe
- excellent communication and coordination skills
- sketch/develop designs on paper as well as digitally
- proven ability to work directly with clients and other consultants
- working knowledge of Revit
- good working knowledge of Adobe Suite skills
- good working knowledge of MicroStation
- ability to work independently as well as effectively in large project teams
- relevant permit for working in the UK
This is a great opportunity for an experienced interior designer or an interior-focused architect looking for the next step in their career to help us build on our portfolio of interior projects.
Studio Egret West is an employee owned trust, which offers all members of the studio the opportunity to engage in the studio direction outside of their roles. The studio is a very sociable and inclusive place to work. Our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion is a fundamental part of our charter. All candidates are treated fairly regardless of their background, age, race, sex or disability.
The role will come with a tax-free bonus scheme in line with the employee ownership regulation.
The studio offers several benefits such as weekly yoga classes, social sporting events, regional and international studio trips, free breakfasts, enhanced parental leave and a variety of hybrid working benefit schemes.