ACME is seeking a senior interior designer to join its practice in London.
ACME is a London-based practice operating in the fields of contemporary architecture, urban planning, interior and product design, working with private, corporate and public clients.
We are seeking a talented senior interior designer to develop the interiors of a hotel in Leeds for a well-known brand, working alongside our architecture team on the project.
There may be an opportunity to assist on other interior projects in the office including another hotel in London and co-living/residential scheme, so residential experience is also advantageous.
The role would suit a designer who is both conceptually and technically strong, has proven job running experience and knowledge of the commercial interior process from concept to completion. Coordinating an interior project alongside an architecture team as well as client and brand facing experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- a creative eye with a strong design-led portfolio, with some built work and experience of hotel and hospitality projects
- an excellent working knowledge of suppliers, FF&E, ironmongery, electrical ironmongery, OSE, sanitary ware, fabrics and materials as well as the ability to create custom designs
- proven experience with the production and review of drawing packs, schedules and interior architecture details
- ability to create programs, manage deadlines and lead more junior members
- strong communication skills, with the confidence to lead meetings and be client-facing
- be proficient in office packages, AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop. (Revit, Rhino and 3ds Max – advantageous)
Applications should be made using the ‘apply’ link below (PDF, max. 8MB, subject line: senior interior designer ID-02).
Please include your CV and portfolio, along with concise cover letter including your notice period, salary expectations and visa status as applicable.
ACME is an equal opportunities employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.